- Conchiglioni pasta shells (whole wheat can be hard to find, but are my preference), or Tinkyada Brown Rice Pasta Grand Shells, or Jumbo pasta shells (use about 20 shells depending on size)
- Pre-made boiled chicken breast, 1 cup shredded
- Pre-made pasta sauce, 2-3 cups
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed or minced
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3-4 eggs (enough to cover all ingredients)
- a dash of nutmeg
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Olive oil
Heat oven to 375 degrees
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, and use about 2 tablespoons of Olive oil to coat the shells. Allow to cool prior to filling.
While the pasta cooks, combine all ingrediants, other than 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and the pre-made pasta sauce, in a large bowl.
In a 13x9x2 baking dish, spread 1/2 cup of the pre-made pasta sauce. Fill each cooked pasta shell with about 2 tablespoons of the mixture of ingredients. Fill dish with stuffed shells. Spread remaining sauce over the shells. Sprinkle the remaining Paresan cheese over everything.
Cook for 35 inutes or until hot and bubbly