The following terms and conditions describe the agreement held when contracting Dawning's Art for events. By contracting Dawning's Art, you agree to the terms and conditions policy set out below.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
Venue agrees to:
· Provide tables and chairs
· Provide a weather safe area for the class to take place
· Provide a sink area for clean up after class
· Send out at least two emails to all Wine Club members linking members to register for the class
Dawning’s Art agrees to:
· Provide all painting necessities: Paint, Paint brushes, Aprons, Canvases, Tablecloths, Table top easels, Painting pallets, Water jars, Paper towels, Painting example, Complete step-by-step instructions
· Encourage wine purchases during class
· Advertising on Dawning’s Art website, social media, and event listings (customer paid events only)
· Provide flyer handouts (customer paid events only)
Cancellations for pre-paid events must be made at least three weeks prior to event. If a cancellation is made with less than three weeks remaining until an event there will be a 50% fee assessed. Cancellations made within 5 days of an event are charged 100% of the original fee.
Cancellations for events that are customer paid must be made at least three weeks prior to event. If cancellation is made with less than three weeks remaining until an event there will be a $100 fee assessed. Cancellations made within 5 days of an event are charged a $200 fee.
Please give at least 72 hours’ notice if there is need to reschedule. Because of schedule limitations there may not be an opportunity to reschedule. If there are no open dates for rescheduling and the class is cancelled, see the cancellation policy.
Applied Discounts are contingent on signing up for two (2) events. If there is need to cancel an event, the discount is forfeited and an invoice for the discount balance will be issued.
6. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 971-202-2146